Before uploading any images, please read the following to understand the basic guidelines on images on this wiki. Violation may result in penalties depending on level of offense.
- All images uploaded must be your own work, you may watermark your work in a corner etc. if desired. (Unless you have the owner's permisson or who got the image from Wikipedia and state so.)
- Exclusions may apply for personal pages and category pages. (Please contact an Admin to find out more)
- If it is found that the photos you have uploaded are not your own, you will be banned (sentence depends on severity) and the content will be deleted.
- No duplicate images. This includes:
- Duplicates with only the size altered.
- Images with only slightest differences with already existing files.
- No images that serve no purpose in any of the articles, forums and templates.
- Meaning, any images that are not relevant to the wiki unless use for personal pages (user pages, blogs, etc.)
- No images that are offensive or completely unrelated to Hotrods/Classic cars.
- Please categorise all uploaded images, as well as provide source and licensing. Add a summary if desired.
- High quality images are preferred, as well as appropriate sizes.
- Use the description box to describe what we can see in the photo.
- Do not upload any pixelated photos, or ones which are out of resolution. Also try to refrain from uploading photos which are not in contrast and are too light or too dark.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.